Fat filled sweet whey powder is referred to milk-containing group of products. It is produced from pasteurized milk liquid whey, by adding milk and non-milk fats, including further heat-treating, condensation, homogenization and drying on spray drier, intended for food use. Depending on raw material type used for manufacturing, several concentrate types are available:
- by mixing heat-treated milk whey and animal fat or a combination of animal fats.
- by mixing heat-treated milk whey and animal fat or a combination of animal and plant fats.
- In Dairy industry it is used at the production of whole-milk products, spreads, sour cream products, curd cheese and curd products, yogurts, ice-cream, condensed milk, processed cheese, drinks. Usage of FFWP ameliorates texture, taste, viscosity, increases nutritive value, prevents weeping, tinctures creamy texture, provides depression of freezing point in ice-cream.
- In Confectionary industry it is used at the production of pastry, chocolate spreads, sweet relish and toppings.
- In Food concentrates industry it is used at the production of soups, cereals, gravies.
- In Bakery it is used at the production of bakery products and macaroni products. Provides smoothness for dough, improves taste and fat distribution in dough.
Packaging Fat filled whey powder
- Packaging: 500-1000 kg, 25 kg multi-ply paper bags with heat-sealed polyethylene liner.
- Shelf life: up to 24 months.
- Minimum order: one full container load.